Learning to Let God Make Something Beautiful Out of My Messy Life!
It Takes Courage To . . .
- Get up every day and do your job when you’d rather do your own thing.
- Get up every day and do your job when you’d rather throw in the towel, curl up in a corner and cry.
- Find something to be thankful for when so many things are going wrong and you’d rather have a “pity party.”
- Focus on and enjoy your own blessings when others seem to have it “way better.”
- Make do with what you have - to be content with it and find joy in it - instead of always thinking you need more in order to be happy.
- Do the right thing, especially when it’s hard and unpopular and you have so many reasons to not do it.
- Keep a vow when you have so many excuses for breaking it.
Post a Comment